Sienna Restaurant, Dorchester
A notice to our valued customers
The restaurant will be back open as of Wednesday the 16th September. Bookings will only be taken at this time via phone as we need to gather information for your booking. We have reduced the numbers at Sienna to adhere to government guidelines. There will be a few little changes to make dining with us safe, these are
- All customers will be asked to sanitise their hands after entering the premises
- All customers will be asked to wear a mask into the restaurant on arrival
- All customers will be asked to wear a mask whilst leaving the restaurant
- A mask must be worn if getting up to use the toilet etc. the only exception to not wearing a mask is when you are sat at your table
- All customers will be asked to maintain a 1m minimum rule
- A maximum of 8 people in the restaurant at any one time
- The maximum table size that will be catered for is 6 people, but that has to be from a maximum of 3 households
- As we only have 1 toilet in the premises, we ask that if you are waiting , please wait at your table until it becomes vacant. It will be cleaned every 30mins for safety
- Customers will be asked to pay with card as a first choice but cash will still be accepted if card payments are not an option
- If you are suffering from any Covid 19 symptoms please do not enter the restaurant. If you have made a booking and develop symptoms we will arrange another date for your visit.
Things will seem a little strange to start with but we will get back to normal as soon as we are able. We are asking for your patience and understanding so we can look after you in a safe, professional manner. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sienna.
Wednesday to Saturday
12 noon - 2pm
Wednesday to Saturday
6pm - 9pm
Sienna Restaurant is located in Dorchester, the historic Country Town of Dorset, and offers modern British food with a twist.
Our tasting menus are available lunchtimes and evenings, Wednesday to Saturday; we cater for all appetites with four, six and eight course options and vegetarian tasting menus are available on request. We also offer a set menu lunchtimes, Wednesday to Sunday.
We are open lunchtimes and evenings, Wednesday to Saturday. The restaurant can seat up to fourteen people and is also available for private hire.
Open for lunch Wednesday to Saturday, 12 noon to 2pm; For dinner Wednesday to Saturday 6pm to 9pm; booking required.
Marcus and his team look forward to welcoming you to Sienna
Please note we are now taking non-refundable deposits. Please read our terms & conditions for full details.